How to Report

Invasive Species HotlineIn Oregon, please report invasive species using the Oregon Invasives Hotline, or you can call 1-866-INVADER.


Reporting in Other States and Provinces

If you are reporting a potential infestation elsewhere in the Pacific Northwest, use the following agency websites to file a report:

Washington Invasive Species Council (Select the Report Invasive Species Sitings button)

Idaho Invasive Species Council (Go to the bottom of the page for the reporting phone number)

Invasive Species Council of British Columbia (Either call the phone number or select Report an Invasive Animal Species for online reporting)